This is a great read and a great blog! Check it out.
Since we’ve been doing A LOT of IMs lately in practice, you’d think that I wouldn’t be surprised tonight when the conclusion of our main set was a timed 400 IM. From a push. Killer race + huge waves + sleep-deprived teenager = I CAN’T WAIT FOR DINNER!
I respect IMers so much.
As this post is titled, My Thoughts During A 400 Individual Medly:
- Oh, yeah! (Think in Kool-Aid man’s voice). I’ve got this better than any of those slackers. Yee-haw!
- Gosh, I wish there were less waves. *Cough, cough, Chokes a little bit on water*
- Third length, best length. This is where I’ll kill ’em! [Continues to pass teammates.]
- Oh no, backstroke’s coming. Oh no, oh no…
- [Does underwater fly kicks past the 15-yard mark.] Maybe if I kick underwater the whole way, I’ll stand a chance.
- [Does 7 underwater fly kicks] Arm speed, arm speed…
View original post 126 more words